Do your own thing
Gather friends, family or colleagues to organise your own fundraising event for Jigsaw Trust. Every penny you raise makes a big difference to Jigsaw and the children and adults we support.
Before you get started why don’t you think about:
- Who do you want to come to your event or take part in your fundraising activity? Work colleagues, friends, family?
- What kind of event/activity do you want to organise?
- Where is it going to be held?
- When do you want to do your fundraising? Pick a date and time that gives you time to get organised and that people will be available to come.
- How much do you want to raise, and how will your event help you to do that?
- Why are you fundraising for Jigsaw? Let people know how your event is going to help Jigsaw improve outcomes for children and adults living with autism.
If you’re involving your workplace, school, university or local club, then make sure you check out our Organisations, Clubs and Schools page for more information and ideas.
Whatever you decide to do, make sure you get in touch so we can offer support and advice.
Call Sam on 01483 277366 or email [email protected]