Salary: £38,156 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Annual Leave: 23 days plus banks holidays
Based in the JigsawPlus Centre for Lifelong Learning, this role works within the senior management team and is responsible for managing the programme of staff training, development and succession planning, ensuring highly effective delivery across job roles at JigsawPlus. The jobholder also provides line management to the Team Leaders to ensure a collaborative and supportive team.
As an Integral part of the senior management team, how would you support Jigsaw Plus?
- Manage a programme of initial and staff refresher training, ensuring that all staff across JigsawPlus have the necessary, up to date training to effectively fulfil their roles, ensuring an exceptional level of service to our learners.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of an ongoing programme of succession planning between job roles at JigsawPlus, to ensure a well engaged and high performing staff cohort, supporting a progressive structure for growth.
- As a BCBA Supervisor, manage a personal staff caseload to ensure required supervision hours are provided, as well as managing the distribution and delivery of other behaviour analytic study, to ensure high quality teaching and learning is provided to our learners across the service.
- Act as Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead on behalf of JigsawPlus to manage safeguarding queries, concerns or investigations in an appropriate and timely manner ensuring that the safety of our learners is sustained.
- Line manage and mentor the Team Leaders, and create and implement strategies to ensure they become effective managers, and as providers of quality services to learners.
- As a learner assessment panel member, contribute to the admission of prospective learners, alongside the Director of Support Services, Behaviour and Curriculum Manager and the Support Services Manager, to decide placement offers.
What do you get in return?
- Contribute to a growing organisation that aims to improve the lives of others
- Work in a setting with like-minded people, who use an approach underpinned by behaviour analysis and positive behaviour support
- Training and development opportunities within the field of Health & Social care, including NVQ Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social care and DSL training and certification
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, supportive and encouraging management and staff team
- Sociable Monday to Friday day hours – no weekend, evening or Christmas working
- Generous annual leave allowance – 3 more days than standard
What do you need?
- Masters in Applied Behaviour Analysis or completion of CABAS Master Teacher rank
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA) desirable or possess the required coursework to be eligible to sit the BCBA exam
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services desirable or commitment to completing this whilst in post
- Substantial experience of working in a Team Leader / Supervisory role, within behaviour analytic framework, providing effective line management and mentoring to staff
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
- A team player who can work well under pressure
Closing Date: Friday 31st March 2023. We reserve the right to close this vacancy where there is a significant response rate. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment.