Would you like to be in with a chance to win some wonderful prizes?
As lockdown eases, make some plans with an adventurous experience day or a distillery tour. Enjoy a round of golf, a meal or a board game with friends and family. At the same time, you’ll be helping children and adults with autism get the support they need through this challenging period.
You can enter Jigsaw’s Summer Draw here: https://jigsawtrust.rallyup.com/summerdraw
Tickets are available until Friday 14thAugust. Enter now so you don’t miss out!
Terms and Conditions apply, please see below.
Thank you to all the companies who have generously supported Jigsaw’s Summer Draw. Here are the fantastic prizes that could be yours when you enter:
- Skydive – GoSkydive
- A football shirt signed by the Chelsea 2020 team* – Chelsea FC
- A round of 4-ball golf – Cranleigh Golf and Country Club
- Bottega Gold Prosecco (3L) – Hilton
- £50 Experience Days voucher – https://www.experiencedays.co.uk/charity-scheme
- Distillery Tour for 2 – Silent Pool
- Indoor Winery Tasting Tour for 2 – Denbies Wine Estate
- Meal for 2 including a bottle of wine – The Merry Harriers
- Guildford Monopoly – Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
- £40 vouchers – Gymnastics Factory
- Gift pack of beers – Firebird Brewery
- Gift pack –Neal’s Yard Remedies Guildford
- £10 voucher for Squires Gardening Centre – Squires Milford
- Celebrity cook book – Yvonne Arnaud Theatre
- 3 Dubbles reversible toys
*Delivery in Sep/Oct due to Covid-19
Jigsaw’s Summer Draw Terms and Conditions
By submitting payment for raffle tickets you agree to our terms and conditions below.
The Raffle Draw:
– The closing date for entry into the raffle draw is 11.59am 14 August 2020.
– Please keep your email as proof of purchase.
– No person under the age of 18 may take part in this raffle.
– Winners will be drawn electronically by RallyUp.com.
– The first ticket drawn will win the first prize, the second ticket drawn will win the second prize, and this will continue until all the prizes have been won. Winning raffle tickets will be drawn randomly.
– The result of the raffle draw is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
– Winners will be notified by email or telephone no later than 7 days after the draw date.
– Raffle winners will be contacted about how to access their winnings once contact has been made.
– Jigsaw Trust will endeavour to contact winners by telephone, and then in writing. If no contact is made, the unclaimed prize may be treated as Jigsaw Trust sees fit, and it may be returned to the raffle fund.
– Prizes are subject to the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions and any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to the relevant supplier of the prize.
Self-Exclusion: On request we will put a block on supporters’ records to exclude themselves from our raffle mailings. This block will remain unless we are asked by the individual to remove it. If you would like to be excluded from future Jigsaw Trust raffles please contact the fundraising team by email: [email protected]
If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please visit: https://www.begambleaware.org/
The Jigsaw Trust
Society Member Contact Details:
Rebecca Compton, Fundraising Coordinator
Registered Office: Building 20, Dunsfold Park, Stovolds Hill, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8TB
Charity Registration Number: 1075464
Small Society Lottery registration no: 2020/43 Waverley Borough Council